Now You Cannot Lie that You Aren't Crying...Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Final Verdict is Here!!!

Well, oh...hello everybody! I'm back from a long and tiring trip! Since I was able to pull off a last-minute post of my lifetime, I will be doing a special post before I do another review on anime.

Beautiful music...

Anyway, on what I'm gonna talk about...Duh!! It's Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso! It's in the title! Well, it's been a while since I had watched it and talked about it. Anyway, let's begin!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Story (Rating: 10/10)


The story is really beautiful and yet has a HUGE emotional roller coaster ride. The suspense and the tension between characters are well presented in the anime. It gives goosebumps and tears as I watch the drama and story unfold itself. Although I didn't really like the ending, the anime has a bittersweet ending that I'm quite fond of.

The duo playing the piano

Art and Animation (Rating: 7/10)


As for the art and animation, the style of animation is not what I really like in this anime. BUT...there are occasional masterpieces like the one down below. SO...this is the reason why I give 7 out of 10 as the masterpieces are pretty eye-catching. 

Beautiful, isn't it?

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)


The two OP songs are beautiful and fit VERY well into the anime. Oh, the ED? The 1st ED is better than the second one, in my opinion. AND BGM in this anime does at times gives more tension and helps the viewers to be absorbed into the anime.

The 1st opening theme song...

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

Characters? Oh...our main character (which is Kousei) goes a lot of ups and downs when Kaori enters into his life as he starts to move on and overcome the trauma of his childhood. As for Kaori, her cheerful character slowly degrades as she slowly and surely, painfully degenerates in terms of her health. A lot of character development in this anime...Well, I can talk about it here BUT it's better that you watch it as character development is VERY prominent in this anime (unlike anime focused on fanservice, of course). So many ups and downs...really relatable, just like in real life. There are times where it's all just smooth and sometimes nothing went right. So, it's a 10 out of 10.

Kaori...

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)


Who doesn't enjoy a beautiful and bittersweet story? Well, at least I DO. I like the suspense of the story, beautiful moments and a bittersweet ending. YES, I like the ending though I didn't really like the ending. Quite a conflicting statement, isn't it? BUT that's how I feel. Anyway, I really enjoy watching through every moment of it.

Nagi is cute, isn't she?



Overall Rating: 9 (8.75)/10

Conclusion


Well, that's the end. Hope you all enjoy it. Sorry for the last minute post previously. I was going on a holiday trip to China for 8 days and 7 nights. Plus, I wanted clear up some of my drafts by posting them up and is also for YOU bloggers and readers. Anyway, hope to see you again. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Great ending, I say. Great ending.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

SukaSuka Anime Review: A SERIOUS Contender for Having the Longest Title for An Anime EVER!!!

Let's talk about another Trinity Seven movie again!

Strike it REAL HARD with Nanoha StrikerS!!!!!!

Battleships and Cute Girls from Haifuri