Show By Rock...Mashumairesh!!! Cute animal ear girls incoming!!!!!

Hello once again! It is a good day and a good season for publishing a lot of blog posts. I'm enjoying this, to be honest. Of course, the medical staff having a hard time working. May God bless them and help them to endure through this epidemic. I will support them by not going out as much as I can in order not to contract the virus.

Cute girl blushing...oh yeah! CUTE!!!

So now, back to the topic. It is time for another anime, Show By Rock!! Mashumairesh!! Hey, I have posted one about Darwin's Game and another about Azur Lane. I enjoyed writing them. This time, I will enjoy writing about Show By Rock!! Mashumairesh!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WARNING:-

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't watched it and plan to watch it without anyone being the spoiler, please DON'T CONTINUE READING!!!



P.S. If you want to be spoiled, well, go ahead and read it. You HAD been warned. Don't blame me for being spoiled if you INSIST on continuing to read this post.

Introduction


Mashumairesh!!!

This series...I have done a proper intro before. You can check it or you just search up on Show By Rock. Anyway, this season of the anime is titled Show by Rock!! Mashumairesh!! (in Japanese, SHOW BY ROCK!! ましゅまいれっしゅ!!), which is a unique name, considering the previous two season were named Show By Rock!! and Show By Rock!!#. Actually, I think that this anime is to introduce and promote the new band Mashumairesh (mostly) and promote Show By Rock!! Fes A Live the successor to the original Show By Rock game, which is published by Square Enix and is released on March 12, 2020, on all mobile platforms. Why the new game? Well, the old Show By Rock game service has been terminated and the development is transferred from Geechs to Edia before the deadline of December 26, 2019. So yeah, there is a need for it. I dun blame them. Plus, Mashumairesh is quite cute.


Anyway, back to the topic. We'll jump straight to introducing the third season, without repeating myself by introducing the previous two season. This season of Show By Rock is produced by Kinema Citrus and aired on Tokyo MX, BS Fuji, UNB, SUN, and TV Tokyo on January 9, 2020. I'm not gonna do a detail list of who does what in the creation of this anime. And then, you know what? They announce that the fourth season of Show By Rock at the end of season 3, which is named Show By Rock!! STARS!!. Anyway, time to move on.

New announcement!!!

Plot


Actually, I think that this anime is to introduce and promote the new band Mashumairesh (mostly) and promote Show By Rock!! Fes A Live the successor to the original Show By Rock game, which is published by Square Enix and is released on March 12, 2020, on all mobile platforms.
There is a reason why I said that. Well, I explain and talk about the new game in the previous section. Now, time to explain the first part of it where I said, "...to introduce and promote the new band Mashumairesh..."

wink!

The story starts with a fox girl, Howan, who had a music stardom dream and passes the audition for a music competition in Midi City. There she goes...chasing after her music dream and leaving her peaceful life in the countryside town, Eiyatto. Due to her carelessness, she lost her audition pass and is unable to join the audition, leaving her distraught and disappointed. That is when she was attracted by a certain group of people who were performing on the street (who will eventually form a band with).

Ooh...interesting. I remember this CGI thing.

Who is in that "certain" group? There is Mashima Himeko, the guitarist and vocalist, Delmin, the bassist and Ruhuyu, the drummer. They will later form together with Howan as the guitarist and vocalist, to form Mashumairesh!!!! See? Just like I've said, in the first episode, we're already being introduced the members of the musical band Mashumairesh!!!! And yes, I have never referred to a certain episode of an anime before. Hey, I NEVER said that I will never do it, did I? Anyway, back to before the formation of the band. From the encounter, Howan joins them and slowly discover together with them what they could never reach alone (and eventually form Mashumairesh!!).

DOKONJOFINGER!

BTW, this anime not just only introduce Mashumairesh, but also introduced another musical band, Dokonjofinger. This is a band from by a bunch of delinquents who are forced to form a band for them to be able to graduate and not being kicked out the school. So yeah, you can see that they are not very happy being banded together. Anyway, they will eventually slowly iron out things amongst themselves and eventually be a pretty interesting band as every member of the band has a unique character. Anyway, that's all I could say. I've tried my best. Let's move on.

I present to you...REIJINGSIGNAL!!! Looks like someone spelt "wrongly".

Anime Rating


Story (Rating: 10/10)

The story is pretty typical where the MC meets with the people who will form a band or a certain group and befriends them. Well, I dun mind. There is a reason why these kinds of story attract many fans and viewers. Anyway, I like the plot of them becoming closer to each other, forming a musical band and grow together not just as a band, also as good friends. Also, the much slower and less intense plot gives a fresh feel to the anime franchise of Show By Rock. The story flows and paces itself well. The story is really easy to understand, no crazy plot twist.

Ruhuyu and Delmin...that moment...

Art and Animation (Rating: 10/10)

The girls are cute, SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! The art and animation are pretty consistent and much better than the previous seasons. The CGI is also well-done, just like the previous one. Well, the much slower and less intense plot makes it much less impressive but I've decided to evaluate every anime base on this own genre. Anyway, great stuff there. Great stuff.

Good CGI...

Sound and Music (Rating: 8/10)

The opening song is beautiful and the ending song is pretty light-hearted. I also the insert songs sang by Mashumairesh. There are also a few new songs that I have not heard of before. Anyway, the BGMs are pretty good and well-placed in the anime.

What a sight...BTW, it's from the opening sequence.

Characters (Rating: 10/10)

The characters are cute. Yeah, that's it...OK, OK, OK, I'm joking! The character development is on how the two bands (Mashumairesh and Dokonjofinger) grow as a team. As for individual growth, the focus of character development is mostly on Mashumairesh. There are touching moments and intense moments but every moment is helping Mashumairesh to grow and grow closer to each other. Good stuff! As for relatability, probably more on working together with friends and getting closer as a friend.

What a touching moment...

Enjoyment (Rating: 10/10)

I enjoy the anime quite a lot...sweet music, rock, sweet and cute moments, touching moments and a slight intense moment. I just like it. Will rewatch when I can.

Cute game time!



Overall Rating: 9.6 (9.5)/10

Screenshots


Howan's family time!!!

Howan and Himeko...

That car...I know this type of car.

The formation of Mashimairesh!!!

New outfits...and also great visual effects!

Wow...what a dramatic exit...

Shingan CrimsonZ is back!!!

Head to head...literally.

What a sad place to be in...

Bath time!!!

PV











Conclusion


Well, that's the end of the post. I'm trying to balance between watching anime, grinding in Azur Lane and writing up this post. The end of the MCO is near so I need to publish as much as I can during this period. Also, I know that the economy is not doing good and I think it won't be good for the rest of the year due to the coronavirus pandemic. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy reading and browsing this blog. Goodbye, and God bless you!

Two cute girls for you. ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Ultimate Anime Review on BanG Dream: The STAR BEAT!!!

Literally EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Nanoha Detonation is here!!!!

A Tribute to KyoAni: An Afternoon Tea Time with the Girls from K-On

Should Have Given the Rating for Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka Anime Earlier...Sigh...Never Mind.

Ro-Kyu-Bu! Anime Review: Lolis and Basketball!!!